- One-click vessel lumen identification
- Automated determination of the center lumen line and various editing tools
- Visualization of the perpendicular MPR slice along the center line
- Direct length and aortic angle measurements as well as diameter and in-plane angle measurement
- Suitable combination of 2D and 3D visualizations
- Efficient and user-friendly operation
- Integrated stent graft sheets of the manufacturers which are filled out interactively
- Suitability for stationary and mobile Apple workstations
- Direct Volume Rendering (DVR)
- Multiplanar Reformation (MPR)
- Curvilinear Planar Reformation (CPR)
- Straigthened CPR
- Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP)
- Thick Slice visualization
OsiriX-based modular EVAR software
The software SOVA.evar is certified for clinical use (class IIb medical device) and extends the medical image viewer OsiriX (in certified versions, e.g. the aycan workstation OsiriX PRO) by an autonomous dedicated tool for EVAR sizing and planning. The complete system operates on a consumer Apple Mac Computer, e.g. on a stationary iMac or an mobile MacBook Pro. SOVA.evar processes DICOM image data of CT angiographies loaded from the OsiriX database and is capable of writing DICOM data such as reporting sheets and visualizations back into the database and to the PACS.
Besides SOVA.evar, also a non-certified version of the OsiriX plugin is available. This plugin is provided by our partner SOVA Distribution for non-clinical use (e.g. for medical research or training).
Our workflow supports any measurement strategy.
- Apple Mac Intel Computer
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics board: 256 MB VRAM (512 MB or more recommended), OpenGL 2.x compatible *
- Display resolution: ≥ WXGA (1280×800), higher resolution recommended
- Mouse with scroll function (Apple Mouse / Apple Mighty Mouse recommended)
*) In rare cases it may be that a graphics board does meet the abovementioned requirements and is still not fully compatible. Upon request, we will inform you whether your graphics board is fully compatible, or not.
- Mac OS X, starting from 10.7
- CE-labelled OsiriX Version, e.g. aycan OsiriX PRO v2.x
- homogeneously contrasted CTA DICOM image data
- Slice distance: 2 mm or less recommended
- no Gantry angulation
- maximum number of slices which can be loaded depends on graphics hardware
New in SOVA.evar 1.1
The following features have been improved or newly developed since SOVA.evar version 1.0: